Xact Inventory Management
No matter how large your business is, or how fast it’s growing, our inventory management software can adapt to meet or exceed your requirements. With Xact Inventory Management, you enjoy an integrated management solution that drives performance and rises to the challenges you put to it: reducing your costs and turnaround time, guiding all your company’s activities and improving customer satisfaction. Gain an in-depth, real-time view into key supplier, inventory and procurement indicators. With Xact IMS, you'll be able to better manage inventory levels and costs—and better meet fulfillment expectations, improving customer service.
- Get complete real-time visibility into demand, supply, costs and fulfillment measures and trends.
- Manage margins with a clear view into inventory costs, turn rates and inventory profitability
- Delivers accurate store inventory visibility to all channels
- Gain control over inventory replenishment and ensure that you have enough on hand to fill anticipated orders, while keeping excess stock to a minimum
- Meet your industry's specific inventory management and purchasing needs with easily integrated add-on solutions available on demand.
- Multiple Company, Location and currency
- Workflow Based Architecture
- Stock Processing by LIFO, FIFO, WAC, Based on User Selection on Item creation.
- Organize items by locations and even sub-locations to track aisle and bin numbers.
- Barcodes Integrated for faster data entry and less mistakes.
- Export option to any intended format such as Excel, PDF, HTML, and CSV.
- Manage user access and control over the application.
- One to One & One to Many Invoicing facility.
- Customize Report According to Individual users need with the dynamic featured reporting Tool.
- Integrated to DSTME Mobile application for atomization of receive, issue, return process and even stock take and more..
- Master Creation Module
- Security Module
- Purchase Module
- Sales Module
- Stock Issue Module
- Location to Location Stock transfer Module
- Stock adjustment Module
- Stock take Module
- Reports Module
- Publisher - DSTME
- OS Comaptibility - Windows 7 and above
- Deployment Architecture - Microsoft ClickOnce
- Programing platform & Language - .Net\ C#
- Current Version - V188.8.131.52