Asset Tracking System
Assets are resources that a company uses to run its business.Most commonly, the word asset is used to refer to physical assets like electrical items, machinery, vehicles, fixtures, computer equipment, furniture, and similar.Asset management refers to the set of tools and practices that are used to track, maintain, and repair company assets. It covers the whole asset lifecycle, from procurement to disposal.
An Asset Tracking System offers ways for users to track the assets that have been physically tagged. A basic function of asset tracking relies on being able to assign a unique identification number to each item you need to keep track of.
DSTME provides Complete Software and Hardware setup for an Asset Tracking System includes Barcode Printers, Scanners, Handheld Devices.
- Categorization of asset attributes to micro level.
- Drill down details of asset location.
- Different modes of Asset Serial No Creation
- Management of Serial no# printing from the application.
- Management of Asset Movement and management of audit trail
- RF Device enabled to perform operation such as Tagging, audit and movement.
- Disposal of asset.
- Approval Deffenitions.
- Email Approvals.
- Asset invoice wise calculation of depreciation.